Enter the Cup
To enter The Watsons Village Cup 2018 please fill out the form below. Prior to submitting this form please be sure that you have:
- Eligibility rules can be downloaded here and Match Rules here
- A subscription to The Cricketer magazine. This must last the duration of the competition, if you or a member of you club does not have a subscription please call 0203 1981 359 or click here.
- Submitted at least one point on contact, with the correct email, telephone and postal address.
- Please ensure this member of the club is aware of the club’s entry into the competition and is willing to be the main point of contact.
- All entry forms for the 2018 competition need to be submitted by Friday 22nd December 2017
When are fixtures?
And how flexible is that?
What is the format?
40 overs per side, 8 overs per bowler with matches starting at 1pm.
How much is it to enter?
The only requirement for entry is a subscription to The Cricketer. Subscriptions can be purchased here
Do I need to supply umpires/teas/balls?
Yes, teas and balls should be supplied by clubs throughout. Clubs must appoint one umpire each per round until the quarter-finals where The Cricketer takes over sourcing ECB-accredited umpires onwards at its own expense.